Make Your Words Work for You — and Sell More Stuff
Your writing matters more than ever now because:
- Your customers are awash in marketing content…and your marketing must stand out.
- Attention spans have shrunk…and you have to hook prospects right away.
- The old adage rings true: You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
And you are the one doing the writing, right? You aren’t hiring a pricy copywriter to write your marketing for you. That’s why you’re here. That said, you’re not going to learn to be copywriter either, because that’s not the best use of your time. And that’s where I can help.
For over 20 years, I worked as a freelance copywriter. I wrote websites and brochures and emails and even a drink coaster. I tackled packaging, catalog copy, and both print and banner ads. I wrote scripts for videos and blog posts for CEOs. I wrote case studies and whitepapers and infographics.
In short, I spent two decades writing all manner of marketing materials, learning all the time. And now I offer ebooks and classes to pass along some of that knowledge to you so you can do a better job of marketing your business by making the most of your words.
You’re not a copywriter and you don’t need to be. You don’t need to know what I know. You just need to know how to do all of it a little better.
Make your words work for you!
Take the first step toward better marketing with one of these four options:
- Download a marketing writing ebook.
- Take an online class to improve your marketing writing.
- Learn more about our in-person workshop on writing persuasively.