Recent Posts on Business Writing Skills
- Monday’s Mistake for June 14: Their, Their, Their
- Monday’s Mistake for June 7, 2021: Comma Craziness + Clutter
- To Write Better, Read More. Period.
- Monday’s Mistake for May 31, 2021: “It’s Myself!”… or not. How to Correctly Use Reflexive Pronouns
- 8 Copywriting Tips from a Retiring Copywriter to an Aspiring One
- Monday’s Mistake for May 10, 2021: More Apostrophe Abuse!
ampersand apostrophes automated email be a better writer be a more confident writer be specific blogging books bulleted lists business email writing commas copywriting copywriting tips cost-cutting ideas for large companies cut the clutter editing email copywriting featured freelance tips Guide to Punctuation improve writing skills marketing writing misrelated constructions myself numbered lists numbers paragraphs parentheses productivity proofreading punctuation reading read it out loud reflexive pronoun sales emails sales writing tips semicolons subheadings transitions WFH white space word choice workplace writing write tight